We are looking for a Conservation Project & Fundraising Coordinator
Gondwana Conservation Foundation is seeking a passionate and highly motivated Conservation
Project and Fundraising Coordinator. As a small organization, we require a versatile individual who
can set up this new role and manage various tasks, including project coordination, grant writing, and
fundraising efforts. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in conservation, excellent
communication skills, and a proven track record in raising funds for non-profit organizations.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies, including grant proposals, donor cultivation,
corporate partnerships, and fundraising events.
- Research and identify potential funding sources, including government grants, private
foundations, and individual donors.
- Write and submit compelling grant proposals, ensuring compliance with funder
requirements and deadlines.
- Manage existing and new conservation projects, ensuring project goals and objectives are
met within the allocated timeframes and budgets.
- Update and maintain the foundation’s website and communication channels with regular
project progress, news, and updates, ensuring accurate and engaging content for our
- Strategic Alien Removal Program and other conservation projects.
- Collaborate with team members, volunteers, and local communities to ensure successful
- Monitor and evaluate project progress, making necessary adjustments to ensure success and
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with donors, partners, and stakeholders.
- Prepare and present progress reports, financial reports, and other documentation.
- Represent the foundation at meetings, conferences, and public events, as needed.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the foundation’s strategic plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Conservation, Natural Resource Management,
or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in conservation project management and fundraising.
- Proven track record in grant writing and securing funds for non-profit organizations.
- Strong understanding of conservation issues and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and project management software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for nature conservation and commitment to the foundation’s mission.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and digital communication tools to effectively
promote project updates and engage with stakeholders
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com (www.gondwanacf.org)
We appreciate your interest in this position and we will do our best to review all applications in a
timely manner. If you don’t hear back from us by May 1th, we encourage you to keep pursuing other